O'Neill Women's 5/4 Superfreak Hooded Wetsuit
The O'Neill Women's 5/4 Superfreak Hooded Wetsuit is the perfect cold water performance wetsuit. Ultra Flex DS Neoprene, Fluid Flex Firewall Insulation and O'Neill's F.U.Z.E. closure system team up like Voltron to create one of the best women's cold water wetsuits. Put this wetsuit to the test and watch it come back for more.The only limits to what this wetstuit can do are the ones you set for yourself. Get your freak on and try on a Superfreak wetsuit from O'Neill.
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene [5/4mm] – UltraFlex is known to be extraordinarily lightweight, flexible and soft neoprene that won't chafe.
- FluidFlex™ Firewall Insulation – All of O’Neill’s Firewall Insulation materials are extremely lightweight, warm and flexible.
- Key Pocket – The key pocket is easy to access and completely secure.
- Krypto Knee Padz – The knee pads are abrasion resistant and made of high-stretch neoprene. The panel has an ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect your knees.
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor 50+ – The UPF rating is important because it tells you how much your garment will protect you from the Suns’ harmful UV rays. The UPF rating of 50+ indicates that your garment blocks 98% or more of the UV rays that fall on the exterior fabric.
- F.U.Z.E Closure System – O’Neill’s exclusive Front Upper Zip Entry system offers a fresh alternative for chest zip wetsuits. The closure keeps you dry and allows unrestricted mobility. F.U.Z.E incorporates a neck seal which maximizes comfort, 360° inner barrier to blocks out water and drain holes to guide out any other water that snuck in.
- Glued Blindstitched Seams – The neoprene is fully sealed with glue first, then blindstitched over the top. Blindstitching reduces seam bulk, adds durability but does not go all the way through the neoprene. In exchange, you have a durable, warm product that prevents flushing.