O'Neill Women's 4/3 Epic Wetsuit
The O'Neill WOmen's 4/3 Epic Wetsuit takes features and design elements from their higher end Psycho Series of wetsuits and incorproates them into their more affordable Epic Series of wetsuits. Sporting a fully adjustable and watertight neck seal, the Covert Blackout Zip system and Fluid Flex Firewall chest and back panels, the Epic will keep you warmer and prevent flushing in cold water conditions.
- Body – 100% SuperStretch materials (40% UltraFlex DS / 60% FluidFlex™): O'Neill exclusive ultra soft hand and lightweight neoprene
- Chest & Back – Smooth Skin FluidFlex™ Firewall
- Knee – Krypto
- Neck Facing – Glideskin
- The O'Neill Epic 4/3 Wetsuit is ideal for cold to cool waters ranging from 10-15°C (50-59°F).
- Double Superseal Neck – Features Smooth Skin lining and a comfortable, fully adjustable yet secure fit to keep water out.
- Covert Blackout Zip – Offset zipper teeth greatly reduce water entry.
- Key Pocket – The key pocket is easy to access and completely secure.
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones – Ergonomic seamless undersleeve panels that allow for unrestricted motion and prevents rash.
- Lumbar Seamless Design – O'Neill knows that even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards waiting for waves. By applying a single large panel at the lower back of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
- Firewall Insulation – O'Neills lightweight thermal insulation jersey wicks away moisture and increases warmth.