O'Neill Men's Epic 5/4 Wetsuit
The O'Neill Men's Epic 5/4 Wetsuit bridges the gap between high end tech and features designed for colder water temps and affordability. The Epic Series of wetsuits borrows from O'Neill's higher end Pscho Series, high end features at entry level pricing for the win. O'Neill's Fluid Flex Firewall Interior and their UltraFlex DS Neoprene pair up to create a super lightweight, super stretchy and ultra-warm wetsuit for colder water.
- FluidFlex™ Firewall Interior – Measurably warmer and more flexible.
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene – UltraFlex is known to be super light, super flexible and super soft neoprene.
- 5-18°C (40-65°F)
- Krypto Knee Padz – The knee pads are abrasion resistant and made of high-stretch neoprene. The panel has an ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect your knees.
- Double Super Seal Neck – A warm, chafe-free and comfortable two-layer design featuring Smooth Skin interior lining. O'Neill's Superseal is fully adjustable and securely locks out water.
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones – Ergonomic seamless undersleeve panels that allow for unrestricted motion and prevents rash.
- Glued and Blindstitched Seam Construction (GBS) – The neoprene is fully sealed with glue first, then blindstitched over the top. Blindstitching reduces seam bulk, adds durability but does not go all the way through the neoprene. In exchange, you have a durable, warm product that prevents flushing.
- NEW Glued-In Covert Zipper Construction
- Updated Velcro Closure
- External Key Pocket w/ Loop
- Lumbar Seamless Design (LSD)