Bic 7'3" Mini Malibu Surfboard
The Bic 7'3" Mini Malibu Surfboard takes all the hard parts of surfing and makes things easier. The all-round shape allows for easier paddling out in to the waves while the durable construction is extremely beginner-friendly. Intermediate to advanced riders will be happily surprised with this board's performance, riders can push this board to its limits and it will come back for more. The 7'3" Mini Malibu also makes for a great travel board given its durability factor, no more worrying about excessive dings from disgruntled baggage handlers! Whether you're just starting out, looking to progress or need a solid travel board, the Bic 7'3" Mini Malibu Surfboard is what you're after!
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO:
- Exclusive DURA-TEC construction for extreme durability, excellent value for money and worry-free reliability.
- 100% Made in France = consistency and quality proven shapes by Gerard DABBADIE and Peter PAN for riders of all sizes.
- Built-in nose guard to enhance product lifetime.
- T3+ reinforced graphics for a great look.
- Standard FCS fins come standard with every board.
- Sustainable manufacturing facility and healthy working conditions.
|220 cm||21.25"||46 L||12.5lbs|