Arbor Formula Snowboard (Camber)
The Arbor Formula Camber Snowboard is the perfect mix of performance, quality, durability and value wrapped up in a solid, good looking package. All the quality Arbor materials and technology without the high price. The Formula is an all terrain ripper designed for progression and fun. The extruded base and 360º wrap around rail can take a beating while maintaining a solid feel on the hill. If you're ready to step up to the next level and don't want to break the bank doing so, the Arbor Formula Camber Snowboard will get you there with dollars to spare.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO:
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply Inlay
- Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- Extruded Base - A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 10-Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Spoonhead Tip Profile - All-mountain function in a range of snow conditions.
- Three Year Warranty
|Effective Edge (cm)||116.6||1193|
|Tip Length (cm)||21.2||21.35|
|Tail Length (cm)||20.2||20.35|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.06||29.32|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.95||25.05|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.06||29.32|
|Tip Sidecut (m)||8.4||8.55|
|Center Sidecut (m)||7.5||7.65|
|Tail Sidecut (m)||8.4||8.55|
|Ref. Point Width (in/cm)||21/54||21/54|
|Ref. Stance Setback (cm)||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||114-194||120-200|
|Rider Weight (kg)||52-88||54-91|