Arbor Element Premium Snowboard
The Arbor Element (Premium) Snowboard is the board that literally put Arbor on the map. A true cornerstone board in the lineup, the Element delivers performance on all terrain while keeping true to Arbor's commitment to clean, reliable performance with a focus on craftsmanship. The Element truly embodies Arbor's core mission values, a veritable "future classic". Featuring a high end sintered base, the Element makes use of Arbor Double Barrel Core construction for added pop and stability. Arbor finishes things up with an American Black Walnut Power Ply topsheet, punctuating this snowboard with the beauty of the natural wood grain.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO:
- American Black Walnut Power Ply
- Double Barrel I Core - Two Bamboo struts run tip-to-tail down the center of this upgraded Poplar core. Bamboo adds power and strength for bigger mountain performance.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Knucklehead Tip Profile - Peak to parking lot with extra punch for powder.
- Three Year Warranty
|Effective Edge (cm)||119.8|
|Tip Length (cm)||22.6|
|Tail Length (cm)||21.6|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.53|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.25|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.53|
|Tip Sidecut (m)||8.85|
|Center Sidecut (m)||7.95|
|Tail Sidecut (m)||8.85|
|Ref. Point Width (in/cm)||21/54|
|Ref. Stance Setback (cm)||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||128-208|
|Rider Weight (kg)||58-94|