Arbor Whiskey Snowboard
The Arbor Whiskey Snowboard is distilled with greatest of care to produce a well rounded, full bodied flavour that performs everywhere you point its nose. From the steeps, trees, ripping corduroy groomers......this board 100 Proof! This board is unmistakably an Arbor; from the hand dyed ash Power Ply topsheet to the sintered base; it oozes with the class and distinction of a well aged single malt. Take the edge off this season and pour yourself an Arbor Whiskey Snowboard,
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO:
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
- Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Spoonhead Tip Profile - All-mountain function in a range of snow conditions.
- Three Year Warranty
|Effective Edge (cm)||118.3|
|Tip Length (cm)||21.35|
|Tail Length (cm)||20.35|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.41|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.05|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.41|
|Tip Sidecut (m)||8.5|
|Center Sidecut (m)||7.6|
|Tail Sidecut (m)||8.5|
|Ref. Point Width (in/cm)||21/54|
|Ref. Stance Setback (cm)||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||118-198|
|Rider Weight (kg)||54-90|