Ronix El Von Videl Schnook Wakeboard 2015
The Ronix El Von Videl Schnook is more than an amazing cable park wakeboard, it's an amazing wakeboard, period. The softer feel of this board compared to that of the Kinetic Project board is preferred by some of the Ronix team for the amazing board feel and added spring form the softer construction. Sporting Ronix's Nu Core technology, this is one of Ronix's thinnest board profiles to date. And don't be fooled, this is an amazingly fun board to ride behind the boat as well. The softer flex makes it a super smooth ride with plenty of pop when needed.
- Concave Bottom Tips – Effortless ollies and more controlled presses
- G&R Technology – Grip and Release channels have all the traction you need for boat or cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water- side to side stability allowing a rider to control a flick easier at a cable park
- Thinnest Profile – More feel for consistency on all types of surfaces
- 4 Fiberglass .6” Free Agent Fins
- Park board of choice of Massi